2018 Tax Filing Changes
Once again, we are gearing up for the tax season. Taxes for Canadians are due April 30, 2019. For Proprietorships and other business due June 15, 2019, but if you owe it's due April 30.
- Home relocation loans deduction repealed.
- Cost of animal and certain related expenses are eligible for a medical tax credit
- Mineral exploration tax credit for flow-through investors
- Eligibility for clean energy is extended
- Split Income for business
These are just highlights of the changes… for a more in-depth explanation go to the Canada revenue website, ask your tax preparer, or your accountant.